For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Sharing the work pipeline ownership across the team, you will have the possibility to influence technologies, architectures, standards, to initiate discussions or even projects. You will interact with multiple local and remote groups across the firm acting as your clients or service providers.
- You understand all the key concepts when building frontend applications
- You heard and know most related JS frameworks, have significant experience with one of them, teach and help your colleagues most of the time
- You are creative and love building beautiful UIs
- You are a professional who likes working in an agile environment
- You are sensitive to code quality and like producing clean code
- You test your code and know integration best practices
- You feel motivated by introducing innovative solutions and like to be challenged too
- You are a professional who likes to work autonomously in a delivery oriented environment
- You will work in a multi-cultural distributed environment
Desired experience and qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience with Angular is a big plus
- Proven track records
- 4+ years of experience
- Comfortable to develop some Java backend functionalities when necessary
- Can work with Windows and Linux
- Excellent English language and communication skills
No experience in the financial industry is required.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.