Machine Learning Platform Developer - Budapest,
The candidate will be primarily in charge of developing backend and frontend systems that allow the application of Machine Learning algorithms for various teams within the company using state of the art technologies.
- Implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant platform that provides a unified data access layer and is capable of running Machine Learning algorithms.
- Apply complex software design patterns using the latest technologies in Java 8, Python 3, Angular 4, TypeScript 2.5, Docker.
- In the future we plan to introduce Spark or Neo4j technologies.
- Implement software testing frameworks. (unit/non regression/user acceptance)
- Improve the ergonomics and responsiveness of the UI.
- A University Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Hands on development experience with Java or Python.
- Machine Learning or Angular experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Open-minded attitude, flexibility for learning and using new methods/technologies.
- Ability to share ideas and provide new solutions.
- Quality oriented development approach.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.