Product Marketing Contingent - London,
Based in the London office, this global position will drive the internal and external communications strategies for MSCI's private real estate product line across our global network of offices. Reporting to the Global Real Estate Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the strategy for marketing, events, PR, digital and corporate and internal communications across the globe, ensuring that each piece of collateral, content or communication is aligned to our real estate business objectives and in-line with the wider MSCI strategy. This individual will bring tangible value to the role by partnering with the marketing team, product management and the global and US business heads to deliver a long-term value proposition for our clients.
- Assist with development, implementation and measurement of the strategic marketing, communications and PR strategy to stimulate ongoing revenue growth and to support product launches
- Index marketing activities - Global, Regional and Local
- Coordinate and support media interest in the business and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Responsible for all real estate digital activities including website, social media, videos, webinars and email marketing
- Collation, copy writing and editing of all marketing literature from detailed research to fund factsheets and teasers
- Collaborate with sales to identify marketing challenges and opportunities and find productive ways to address them
- Work with our research team to deliver and promote content to position the business as a thought leader and innovator
- Track engagement and performance of marketing activities
- Ensure regular market research is undertaken and coordinate and oversee this activity to monitor trends
- Support the global events team with hosted real estate events and conferences
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the execution of B2B marketing, communications and public relations activities
- The ability to understand and build upon insights and research and turn them into compelling marketing campaigns and communication
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Demonstrated digital and social media experience to communicate milestones
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Internal networking to identify cross-marketing opportunities and synergies
- Competitive intelligence gathering
- Preparing marketing materials to support sales and product management
- Identifying industry events and coordinate with sales on attendance and logistics
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in relevant client marketing in the financial services, real estate or professional services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication / copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects/plans and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent digital skills
- Willingness to travel on business if required
- Proven ability to influence senior management
- Evidence of delivering innovative campaign/programme management
- Ability to multi-task with proven organisational skills
- Ability to find a solution where it may seem impossible
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Commercial acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.