ESG Issuer Communications - Associate
This position will support MSCI ESG Research’s growing ESG Issuer Communications team, which is the primary point of contact for all issuers under MSCI ESG Research coverage. This role will manage and provide oversight of all operations associated with executing data verification processes across the MSCI ESG Research product suite, and will also be responsible to responding to daily issuer queries about our research processes and methodologies.
We are seeking a highly organized individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is well-versed in ESG concepts and analysis, and also has strong communications skills and is comfortable interacting with a wide array of external and internal stakeholders.
• Manage and oversee all data verification processes across the MSCI ESG Research product suite, including processing and distributing feedback received from issuers to ESG analyst teams.
• Respond to daily inquiries from issuers about MSCI ESG Research’s research processes and reports.
• Work cross-functionally with various internal teams gather statistics and find efficiencies in our processes.
• Ability to learn complex concepts/processes quickly
• Project management skills – defining of scope, resources and time lines, and managing to deliverables
• Strong communication skills; can communicate with professionalism and diplomacy and tact
• Exceptional organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple tasks
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a global, cross-functional team; a strong team player
• Strong computer skills with office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrated analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ownership over his/her work and/or assigned subject
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.