HR Analyst - London,
- Interview management and provisioning
- Background Investigation coordination with empanelled vendors
- Offer letter Management, onboarding and induction facilitation of new hires
- Working on requisite HR systems like Taleo and Workday
- Processing Employee life cycle changes like transfers, job movements, terminations.
- Handling all types of employee letter issuance like reference letters, visa invitation letters, etc.
- Benfeits and Policy administration in liaison with HR partners and empanelled vendors
- Invoice Management
- Coordinating for international transfers and managing the employee mobility process. Managing the administration process in line with corresponding legislation and compliance procedures.
- Requisition creation and management
- Exit Management and administration
- Handling employee queries and liaising with HR partners on a daily basis
- Provisioning for conducting/implementing training programs
- Coordination with external and internal trainers
- Maintain and report on all training participation data through the learning management system (LMS)
- Maintain accurate data in all HR Systems like Workday and Taleo on timely basis
- Monitor the case management tool and be the first point of contact for general HR queries
- Provide administrative support for annual or ad hoc HR projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder relationship management experience with a proven record of accomplishment and experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Experience in Human Resources Operations / Administration in a matrix, international organization.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in any field
- Experience working in a HR shared services setup is preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work individually or within a team
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with using HR systems/technologies and SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry is a plus
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.