HR Analyst - On Contract For 6 Months
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
This role will handle operations related to talent acquisition, talent management, employee life cycle changes and employee queries. We are looking for a well-organized, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook & a clear focus on high quality service delivery.
- Interview management and provisioning
- Relocation management
- Offer management
- Coordination in Background Investigation
- Taleo Administration
- Provisioning for conducting/implementing training programs
- Coordination with external and internal trainers
- Maintain and report on all training participation data through the learning management system (LMS)
- Workday Administration
- Processing Employee life cycle changes
- Handling employee queries
- Handling all types of employee letter issuance
- Invoice processing
- Execution – Fully handle logistics for events or initiatives from beginning to end. Anticipate obstacles and problems and demonstrate the ability to work around them. Complete projects on time or before time. Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaboration - Actively build win-win partnerships across the organization. Keep stakeholders informed.
- Global Mindset - Work effectively across borders with others.
- Client Driven – Provide the highest quality service to internal MSCI people.
- Professional & Technical Expertise - Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving abilities. Act with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Have 1+ years of relevant working experience with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid demonstrated strengths in communicating effectively with others
- Experience in coordinating events and/or managing projects
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with using HR systems/technologies and SharePoint a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry a plus
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.