Office Manager (part time, 30 hours a week) - Paris, A8
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MSCI is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager (part time) to join our Corporate Services Solutions team. This role is Paris based, providing full administrative support to the Paris office.
- Responsible for all day to day operational activities within an office of 25+ staff
- Coordination of office administrative matters including reception duties, visitors’ assistance
- Project Management of any office renovation and relocation projects, including internal and external
- Maintain daily upkeep of the environment and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs
- Full liaison with landlord concerning lease and service charge related items, negotiation of additional leases where applicable
- Liaison with building landlord for announcements/notices/outages
- Accountable for all Health and Safety responsibilities, including PAT testing, Workstation Assessments, Fire Marshal and First Aider responsibilities
- Process, verification and review of all vendor invoices in accordance with the company expense policy and/or with the internal policies and procedures
- Coordination of external and internal non client events, including sourcing and booking venues, preparation and distribution of documentation and invitations, through to completion of event
- Maintenance of Corporate Services SharePoint site, ensuring information is up to date and relevant
- Regular distribution of internal Corporate Services news and memos, and maintenance of email groups
- Ownership of all Security related aspects, including Access Control and employee access passes
- Coordination of internal staff relocations affecting Paris
- Liaising and managing local vendors
- Client Support, including amending presentations, printing, binding
- Manage Office Events Budget and work closely with the local Office Head to determine relevant events and spend
- Form a significant part of the local BCP Management and Crisis Management Team
- Coordination and induction of new hires and leavers
- Assist and be involved with wider Corporate Services EMEA Projects
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as advised by reporting manager
- Minimum Degree holder, and/ or with at least 4 years’ proven relevant working experience in a multi-national organization
- Proven track record in office management and administration
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English, other languages beneficial
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Concur
- Able to work independently, a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service assistance required
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of job ownership, adaptable and flexible in nature to support an ever changing workload and environment
- Adaptable, proactive, and possess a positive attitude and work ethics
- Proven track-record of meeting tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task and results-driven
- Willing to work part time, 30 hours a week
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.