Third Party Content – Data Compliance - Monterrey, NLE
These are two new positions that will be part of the Global Third Party Content – Data Compliance Team that will be located in Monterrey, reporting to the team in Norman, which will ensure MSCI:
- is compliant with its third party content license agreements
- reports correctly to third party content vendors pursuant to our contractual obligations
- obtains any required pre-approvals before data is released to clients in MSCI’s suite of products
- launches products in a compliant manner that maximizes the revenue to MSCI
- Report to the Executive Director, Third Party Content – Data Compliance Team based in Norman, that will be responsible for Third Party Data Compliance within MSCI
- Ensure all reports to content vendors on data usage are delivered accurately and on time
- Obtain pre-approval from content vendors (where necessary) prior to release of that vendor’s content in MSCI products
- Develop new and updated reporting tools to accommodate the changing compliance environment
- Write and circulate documentation to relevant teams (Product, Sales, Client Services, Sales Operations) about data compliance policy
- Consult with internal teams about best compliance practices
- Provide financial analysis to members of Third Party Content team in their negotiations with content vendors globally
- Manage subscription services taken by MSCI especially the renewal of such subscription services
Specific Knowledge and skills:
- Fluent English
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SQL and VBA for Excel is a plus
- At least one year of professional experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Law, Economics, Information Technology or similar field
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.