Equity Analytics - Monterrey, NLE
We are looking to hire an Analyst / Associate to join our Index Production Team in Monterrey to support the Daily Index production and services. Using various software programs, we produce, extract, organize, process, validate and deliver index value-added data to our customers and applications. As a Sr Associate, you will work closely with other team such as IT, Data Management, Research, Client Services... Understanding client needs and uses of data and analytical tools in their investment processes is essential.
- Update and conduct extensive quality assurance to our financial databases with data mining and data management software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Provide our clients with the Equity Model Data they use to manage risk.
- Assist our Sales and Client Service Teams in resolving client inquiries related to our data and methodologies.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 1-4 years of industry experience in Finance industry
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Good understanding of financial markets, finance, and financial statements.
- Strong interest in Capital Markets
- Good understanding of Corporate Events.
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of Matlab, SAS, VBA, Linux/UNIX is a plus
- Knowledge of Market Vendors (Reuters, Bloomberg, IDC..) is a plus
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a result oriented, team-driven organization.
- Commitment to improving the business, quality and customer experience
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.