Senior Associate - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
- Maintenance of existing finance cubes
- Design of any new Data warehouse or data marts
- Development of new finance cubes
- Building new ETL process
- Enhancing existing ETL process and data mart.
Desired experience and qualification:
- Well versed with analysis, design, architecture, integration, simplification, development, and re-engineering of MSBI applications
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and follower of Agile methodologies
- Strong development and implementation experience with in-depth understanding of data modelling and ER design
- Strong communication and ability to work with a variety of global stakeholders including application owners, IT, business etc.
- Experience on Internet Advertising Domain, Designing OLTP DB, modelled and Deployed DB solution for various IA companies
- Experience in building enterprise level dashboards
- Efficient in business process analysis/ automation and business intelligence roadmap/ strategy
- Rich experience in data acquisition, integration, analysis and data modelling/ predictive analytics
- Well versed with OLAP/ OLTP database management, ETL, dashboard, and reporting frameworks
- Excellent in team development, training, leadership, and mentoring\
- Experience on designing and modelling end to end Database and BI solution across domains
- Strong Working Experience in medium to large Data Warehousing Environments, Microsoft Business intelligence suite, Dimensional modeling , SQL Server Analysis Service& Integration Service, Programming tasks-Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Cursors etc. using SQL Server 2012/2014
- Good knowledge on Power pivot & Power view
- Expertise in creating facts, dimensions and star schema representation for the data mart and warehouse systems.
- Expertise in all the stages of software development life cycle implementation (SDLC)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Huge data migrations/transfers using utilities like Data Transformation Services (DTS), and SSIS, Bulk Copy Program (BCP), Bulk Insert etc.
- Experienced in SDLC life cycle for Design, Development and Staging phases of the projects with support of Data-Flow, Process Models etc.
- Expertise in What-If Analysis using Excel, Power Pivot Reports and Drill Through Dashboards using Warehouses and OLTP Connections
- Graduation/Post Graduation from a reputed organization.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in Multidimensional data model & Relational database system and structured query language.
- Flexibility in work hours required. Candidate should be willing to work even in US hours on special occasions or when situation demands.
- Programming. Databases Reporting
- Windows Desktop(win forms)
- Web apps(Asp.net)
- *Using vb.net
- SQL Server 2005/2008 SSAS
- T-SQL SSIS
- MDX SSRS
- DMX Powerpivot /Excel
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.