Sales Support - Tokyo,
Sales Support will partner closely with local the local sales team to develop business through support work which will include the contract process. This specific role will facilitate the sales process for Index products in Japan and support clients in different segments such as Asset Managers, Broker Dealers and Asset Owners.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are vital. Basic knowledge on financial and investment industries is required.
- Excellent communication and time management skill with the ability to handle multiple tasks are considered.
- Desire to effectively work with diverse cultures on a global team
- 3 year or more experience at financial industry is required. Experience of sales support and contracting are desired.
- Bachelor Degree in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science/statistic/engineering etc. and/or CFA/ Japanese CMA charter holder
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.