ESG Client Service Intern - Monterrey, NLE
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Client Service organization in Monterrey, Mexico.
This position is best suited for a results-driven, self-starter with a strong work ethic and interest in the Investment Finance field. You will have a unique opportunity to work with a cross-functional global team, build professional connections, and learn the business model and the intricacies of this industry.
The main role for this position is to assist the ESG Client Service Team by preparing information and analyzing data. The role also includes strategic support activities such as preparing presentation, dashboards, handling clients and student requests, acknowledging cases, and actively participating in presentations and projects.
• Data extraction and analysis for our ESG products
• Support on the administrative tasks of the ESG Client Service team
• Prepare and work on designated projects and recurrent tasks determined by the ESG Client Service members
• Participate on designated recurrent projects for the Coverage organization
• This is a 1-year internship as minimum. At some point, the candidate should be able to work 40 hours per week (at least for 6 months). The rest of the tenure, the candidate will need to be available to work 20 hours per week.
• Excellent English Communication Skills. A must.
• Desired Experience in Finance.
• Students from 4th semester and up in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Sustainability-related careers with a GPA of 85 /100. A must
• Graduation date: not earlier than December 2018.
• A self-starter and highly motivated individual, with the ability to work individually and within a team.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines.
• Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team.
• Understanding of international financial institutions and global financial markets.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.