Sales Operations Analyst (Americas) - Manila,
Sales Operations Americas provides front line operational support to Americas Coverage Team and other cross-functional teams within MSCI, operating during business hours in the US, Canada, and Latin America. The Team is involved in pre-sale and post-sale aspects across all business units primarily related to contract creation and management, permissioning, and opportunity management in Salesforce.
Scope of Responsibility
- Provide day-to-day support to Americas Sales Coverage in connection with the preparation and booking of license agreements and managing close partnership with Sales Coverage to improve turnaround time of legal contracts
- Prepare, review, and approve a range of legal documents across business units, including reviews of terms and conditions in conjunction with Sales Coverage, Product Management, and Legal
- Based on the signed contracts, provide Sales Coverage with opportunity management support including all aspects of the opportunity entry, cancellations for both new and renewal opportunities, act as point of control to ensure correct booking of sales revenues in Salesforce
- Liaise with Billing and Account Receivables to ensure prompt resolution of client payment or contractual issues including refunds, unapplied cash receipts.
- Permission and set delivery of products, data and software, resolves product delivery issues
- Work closely with Sales Reporting on any deals involving adjustments on a closed deal
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as liaison with Product Management on product initiatives
- Take part in managing and reviewing renewal opportunities accurately and on time in Salesforce
- Participate in vendor reconciliations to ensure clients are licensed and receiving correct products
- Provide a timely report about the gathered overdue pending renewals for global, non-global, and corporate deals
- Checking and managing the sending of notice of renewals to make sure clients will receive this in a timely manner
- Liaise with Salesforce IT Team to enhance technology and solve system issues
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written in English)
- Outgoing and confident
- Minimum 1 year experience in business/finance industry in a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and escalate potential issues
- Investigative and proactive approach in providing resolutions to issues
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects.
- Proactive personality and must work with integrity
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Accustomed to meeting strict deadlines
- Willing to work on night shift (10PM-6AM)
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.