Market/Quantitative Risk Client Consultant - Paris, A8
Market/Quantitative Risk Client Consultant
Scope of Responsibility
- Manage relationships within Risk Management analytics client base; implement strategic plans to ensure client retention.
- Proactively engage with clients and provide Best Practices guidance on risk measurement and management.
- Identify opportunities to increase client usage of our products and identify new users. Work closely with the sales team on potential sales opportunities. Assist in campaigns on new product placement.
- Proactively engage with clients to keep them informed of our product roadmap with a view on how our development efforts will help them achieve their business goals; proactively and regularly solicit client feedback regarding future product development.
- Work with internal functional teams to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately.
- Respond to detailed client enquiries about methodologies and analytics, hold advanced client trainings / workshops; present in seminars.
- Maintain and communicate accurate records regarding client interaction activities.
The role entails frequent on-site client visits that may involve extensive travel.
- Very strong analytical, communication and time management skills
- Strong understanding of global financial markets, including modelling, and pricing of different asset types in the fixed income, equities, commodities, and credit markets and their derivatives
- Minimum one year of experience in a risk management or a quantitative function working closely with investment decision making teams
- MSc in finance/engineering/mathematics
- Fluent in French and English
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.