Sales Operations Associate (APAC) - Manila,
Supporting APAC Coverage Team to ensure smooth transition of contract requests, opportunity management, permissioning and other relevant adhocs that will be addressed accordingly on a day
today business operation
- Provide day-to-day support to APAC Coverage in connection with the preparation and booking of license agreements, manage close relationship to Sales Coverage to improve turnaround time of legal contracts
- Prepare, review and approve a range of legal documents across business units, including reviews of terms and conditions in conjunction with Sales Coverage and Legal
- Based on the signed contracts, provide Sales Coverage with opportunity management support including all aspects of the opportunity entry, cancellations for both new and renewal opportunities, act as point of control to ensure correct booking of sales revenues in Sales Force
- Liaise with Account Receivables to ensure prompt resolution of client payment or contractual issues including refunds, unapplied cash receipts.
- Permission and set delivery of products, data and software, resolves product delivery issues
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis on questions related to internal and external revenue reporting
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as liaison with Product Management on product initiatives
- To take part in managing and reviewing renewal opportunities accurately and on time in Sales Force.com
- Participate in vendor reconciliations to ensure clients are receiving the correct products
- Provide a timely report about the gathered overdue pending renewals for global, non-global, and corporate deals
- Checking and managing the sending of notice of renewals to make sure clients will receive this in a timely manner
- Liaise with Management of Information Systems to enhance technology and solve system issues
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Finance background, preferably with prior experience of the finance industry in a similar role
University / College degree is a must, with 3-5 years post education professional experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Investigative and creative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
- Proactive personality
- Willing to work overtime even holidays as and when needed by business
- Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.