Technical Client Operations Manager - Manila,
This candidate will lead the global organization that oversees the mission critical 24x7 Managed Service Operations functions for the firm, partnering with internal stakeholders and clients. This role will require the successful candidate to design and operate the processes that support generation and distribution of client risk and performance reporting, and the key performance indicators around the provision of this service. The role requires an individual with strong process and people management skills who is able to apply a solid technical understanding to tactical and strategic solutions.
Scope of Responsibility
Leading an established global team of 20 individuals across three global locations, the principle accountabilities include:
- Responsible for leading the global Managed Service Operations team with a focus on high-value service delivery working in close partnership with clients and account management teams to ensure the service is meeting the requirements of their business operations
- Drive the resolution of incidents impacting individual client experience or broader platform issues. Owning the client experience and reporting impact to major incident management teams
- Provide a framework for the analysis and documentation of client operational workflows enabling a proactive support and engagement model
- Work closely with internal coverage and solutions design teams to maintain a regular dialogue about operational client experience and requirements
- Develop and maintain a trusted partnership with key accounts for their operational needs and experience
- Manage and report against SLAs and SLEs
- Provide regular internal reporting of the status of each customer experience, providing proactive escalations targeted at the account relationship and servicing teams
- Responsible for talent development, succession planning, talent retention and management of the global team through effective leadership skills. Responsible for employee engagement and for talent acquisition.
- Engender a spirit of continuous improvement through the Managed Service Operations team.
- Operate as part of the senior Application Management and Service Operations management team contributing to strategy and global initiatives across the group and firm.
- 12-15 years relevant experience in technology operations, ideally in a line of business vertical with direct client exposure
- Demonstrable global team leadership, minimum 5 years, experience in building, developing and managing high performance teams
- Strong client facing skills and communication - previous experience and a strong demonstrable track record of achievement in a customer facing role at a senior level within an IT organization that should include significant experience of technical account management and product/line of business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Finance or Mathematics (MBA or MSc Preferred)
- Excellent problem management, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-starting, motivated and committed
- Strong organizing and planning skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in technical design or solutions development would be beneficial
- Exposure to and practical experience of ITIL Service Management processes would be beneficial
- Demonstrable track record in management of small to medium size projects.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.