Technical Client Service, Senior Associate - Manila,
- Work with a team of technical analysts and provide support via phone, email and ticket tracking system
- Monitor alerts, status of servers, jobs execution in Unix/Linux and Windows environment
- Primarily coordinates with various IT teams and Consultants in monitoring, identifying and resolving client issues/requests
- Converting and loading client portfolios in the application
- Proactively implementing custom/workaround solutions to meet client expectations
- Conducting product API demos and presenting analytical coding directly to prospects
- Training prospects during the trial phase on the technical side and educating prospects on how they can utilize MSCI Risk and Performance tools to meet their business requirements
- Provide technical assistance and training to technical analysts at client side
- Liaison/Training with backup teams in other geographical locations to provide continuity of service in the event of local issues
- More than 3 years of experience
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and other related courses, with more than 3 years of experience in an Operations support role.
- Experience in Incident and Escalation Management.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in both internal & external client communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving decision making skills.
- Be fluent in Chinese.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting clients on hosted web solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience in Java, .NET, SQL, RDBMS technologies.
- Knowledge in scripting and batching languages, to include at least one of the following (Perl, VBA, WSH/vbScript )
- Familiar with analyzing log files and experience with Splunk (a strong plus)
- Additional qualifications in CFA (US) and/or FRM would be a plus, for candidates looking for rapid career development.
Chinese Language Mandarian, English. Technical skills
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.