Service support Production Specialist - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Real Estate Analyst role is associated with the MSCI Real Estate indexes & Data.
MSCI Real Estate is a leading provider of real estate performance and risk analysis, providing critical business intelligence to real estate owners, managers, brokers, lenders and occupiers worldwide. The company's unique database holds searchable information on 79,000 properties, valued at approximately USD 1.7trillion, which are located in 33 countries, with a long performance history (25+ years) and which are mostly appraised quarterly.
The role involves providing data analytics and benchmarks on real estate using an array of powerful comparative measures and tools that are used in the investment decision-making process.
Working as part of a growing team of real estate performance analysts who provide real estate direct property indexes, benchmarks, performance analysis reports and custom/ bespoke analysis to global real estate asset managers and asset owners
- Act as the point of escalation for end user service issues
- Function as a business process engineer by documenting current system processes and procedures to identify opportunities for Improvement and ways to further leverage existing technologies
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, define solution, coordinate end user testing, and migrate new process to production
- Support management the day-to-day operations of service support helpdesk
- Support allocation of and work on helpdesk tickets
- Ensure that all necessary information is recorded against completed Helpdesk cases
- Resolve Helpdesk cases quickly and efficiently
- Identify training and documentation requirements and work with other members of the team to create and deliver targeted training programs
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and enhance processes
- The role would involve working in the European timings
Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and local market teams
- Participate and deliver on the assigned projects, as per milestones
Desired experience and qualifications
- Candidate must have technical proficiency in writing SQL scripts, MS office applications and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Java or C# coding is a plus, should be able to interpret code and write text commands
- Candidate must have knowledge of financial markets
- Good analytical skills, confident and self-assured
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively work with diverse cultures in a global team
- Working knowledge of MS Excel skills (required)
- 1 to 4 years of work experience
- Candidate should be willing to work in EMEA timing
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.