Index Production Associate - Monterrey, NLE
We are looking to hire an Associate to join our Index Production Team in Monterrey to support the Daily Index production and services. Using various software programs, we produce, extract, organize, process, validate and deliver index value-added data to our customers and applications. As a Sr Associate, you will work closely with other team such as IT, Data Management, Research, Client Services... Understanding client needs and uses of data and analytical tools in their investment processes is essential.
Update and conduct extensive quality assurance to our financial databases with data mining and data management software.
- Provide our clients with the Equity Model Data they use to manage risk.
- Assist our Sales and Client Service Teams in resolving client inquiries related to our data and methodologies.
- Good understanding of financial markets, finance, and financial statements.
2-3 years of experience
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a result oriented, team-driven organization.
- Commitment to improving the business, quality and customer experience
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.