Salesforce Technical Solution Specialist - Manila,
The CRM Technology team at MSCI plays a critical role in empowering internal teams to access, manage and transfer information effectively and accurately with technology solution. The team closely partner with stakeholders across the Sales, Client Service, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management and Finance to understand their requirements and provide solutions accordingly. We are seeking a Business Analyst, who will directly interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements, manage and execute the entire project implementation and delivery. Analysis will need to be done with very little direct guidance or requirements.
• Support user inquires and troubleshoots SALESFORCE related topics including function usage, data quality, data structure, reporting, business process and logic.
• Implement the configuration part of the project on SALESFORCE platform independently and collaborate with development team on the complicated logic.
• Pro-actively work with business partners to ensure the requirements/user stories are well prepared with complete information and analysis.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to gather and analyze requirements from end users and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• High sense of responsibility and ownership.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple in-progress assignments while keeping all assignments on track.
• Familiarity with salesforce.com including functionality and configuration skills
• Development/technical background are preferred
• 3+ years work experience with CRM administration and customization.
• Experience with Salesforce.com (Customization, Configuration, APEX and Visual Force pages) and SQL preferred but not essential.
Bachelors or Master degree in MIS and Computer/Software Engineering are preferred.
Salesforce Administrator Certification
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.