Americas Travel Desk Analyst - Monterrey, NLE
The Americas Travel Desk Analyst position is part of the Global Travel and Corporate Insurance Department. This person, based in the MSCI Monterrey Office, will support the Global Travel Services Team and the day to day Travel and Expense operation for the Americas Region.
- Global travel arrangements and expense report preparation for employees in Americas.
- Be familiar with all rules and guidelines of the MSCI Expense Policy to ensure compliance.
- Recommend lower cost alternate hotels and routing options to travelers.
- Provide guidance related to MSCI Preferred vendors, visas and other travel related topics.
- Administration, reconciliation and problem resolution of American Express Corporate Cards.
- Address travel inquiries for employees, administrative assistants and office managers.
- Provide training to travelers and administrative assistants – MSCI Expense Policy, Concur Travel, Concur Expense, Concur Mobile, etc.
- Interact with MSCI preferred travel agencies.
- Vendor management support of MSCI Preferred Hotel Properties – identifying current needs, potential preferred properties, continuous review of existing properties, problems resolution.
- Provide assistance to negotiate hotel agreements for Internal Events and Long-Term Stays.
- Communicate travel news, warnings, world situations, best practices to employees.
- Crisis management support for travelers and local staff as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects on request as this list is not exhaustive and would evolve according to business requirements.
Specific Knowledge and skills:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Hospitality / Travel field of study.
- Three to five experience in the travel industry, hospitality industry or in a similar corporate function.
- It is desired that the person has worked in a multi-national organization.
- Experience booking travel reservations and submitting expense reports.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, reliable, service oriented, innovative, self-starter.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment and to prioritize work load accordingly.
- Positive, results-focused attitude with strong work ethic; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Professional and proactive; flexible to work out of business hours during crisis or emergencies.
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.