Sales Operations Analyst - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
We are currently seeking an Analytics/Associate to join our Sales Operations organization in Mumbai.
The MSCI Sales Operations Team offers critical strategic and day-to-day support to the Sales Coverage and is actively involved in all aspects of the business across all functions and regions. Team is responsible for user access management which involves liaising with vendors for providing access to users on vendor platforms, ensures timely delivery of data to MSCI's clients of all business units.
- Provide day-to-day support to Sales Coverage in connection with user’s access to receive MSCI Index Data files
- Liaise with global teams & counterparts across locations & teams for driving the process smoothly
- Providing day-to-day support to Sales Coverage in connection with checking the contracts signed by the client before enabling users to receive MSCI Index Data Files
- Thoroughly matching of the contract signed by the client with the opportunity booked in Sales Force for client's initial access request & providing access based on their valid subscription
- Assist Sales Coverage Team by liaising with the internal team for customized Index package creations
- Providing access to the end client & third party vendors for Custom Indices created by Internal Teams
- Liaise & follow-up with the third party vendors to ensure the end client has access to MSCI Index Data Files
- Assist in preparing contracts for the client access requests
- Responsible for troubleshooting & providing solutions for non-delivery of data to the clients & vendors
- Respond to client queries in a timely and accurate manner
Monitor the volumes and the resolution time of requests to ensure the delivery within the official turnaround time
- Pay special attention to urgent requests or major commercial opportunities and strive for quick and smooth resolution on those
Desired experience and qualifications
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Investigative and creative approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
- Ability to effectively work with diverse cultures in a global team; sensitivity and appreciation for diverse cultural norms/style
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- University / College degree, with 1-3 years post education professional experience
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.