Accounts Receivable Associate - Monterrey, NLE
Looking for organized, detail oriented and motivated team member to work with finance group in the daily cash management of accounts receivable collections.
- Reviewing daily cash activity of Americas, EMEA and APAC bank accounts and applying cash to the appropriate customer accounts.
- Work with Collections and Billing teams to resolve allocation, billing, tax or other issues.
- Preparing cash analysis reports and accounts receivable turnover reports for senior management in the weekly cash flow forecasting of the Company's accounts receivables.
- Prepare monthly account receivable reports in connection with the monthly accounting financial close.
Specific Knowledge and skills:
- English - 65%
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Education - College degree. Accounting or Business Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2-3 years working in a finance department.
- Previous experience in accounting, accounts receivable or accounts payable department is a plus.
- Excel knowledge required. Knowledge of Salesforce, Epicor or SAP is a plus.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.