Sales Operations Associate - Monterrey, NLE
We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our MSCI Sales Operations team in Monterrey. In this role, our new team member will work closely with Sales and Sales Support Team covering clients in Americas region.
The MSCI Sales Operations Team offers critical strategic and day-to-day support to the Sales Coverage and is actively involved in all aspects of the business across all functions and regions. The position is responsible of timely delivery of MSCI data to clients across all business units.
- Permission and timely delivery of products: data and software.
- Resolution of product delivery issues.
- Excellent English communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Investigative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects.
- Proactive personality.
- 1 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Business background, preferably with prior experience of the finance industry in a similar role.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.