Analyst - ESG Issuer Communications
MSCI ESG Research offers a wide range of products and services to support the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the investment processes of institutional investors and asset managers. MSCI ESG Research has a suite of products designed to address both the financial and the values dimensions of ESG investment strategies, including ESG Risk, ESG Impact and Business Involvement screening ratings and analysis. These tools allow users to track and identify the range of ESG risks to their portfolio.
ESG Custom Operations supports all MSCI ESG Research products and services. This position will support MSCI ESG Research’s growing ESG Issuer Communications team, which is the primary point of contact for all Issuers under MSCI ESG Research coverage. This role will support all operations associated with executing data verification processes across the MSCI ESG Research product suite.
- Respond to all general inquiries from Issuers about MSCI ESG Research’s research processes and reports, per standard response guidelines.
- Process and distribute feedback received from Issuers to ESG analyst teams
- Execute standard and ad-hoc data verification processes across the MSCI ESG Research product suite.
- Maintain and manage contact database of 8,000+ Issuers
- Log Issuer interactions in central communications database.
- Experience in ESG or sustainability an asset.
- Fluency in English a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a global, cross-functional team; a strong team player
- Strong computer skills with office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ownership over his/her work and/or assigned subject
- 1-2 years in an operational, support or client service role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.