Investor Relations Support and Financial Planning Specialist - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Investor Relations Support.
- Work closely with IR team to develop a comprehensive strategy for communicating to the various analyst and investor constituencies across the world.
- Help the IR team develop an action plan for broadening the investor base and overall awareness of the company.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release, earnings presentation, call script, and list of potential analyst questions and prep the CEO, CFO and Head of IR in advance; continuously enhance and improve external disclosure.
- Develop investor, bank and rating agency presentations for conferences, investor meetings, and road shows; participate in or lead these presentations/meetings.
- Work with accounting team to ensure that investor communications (written and oral) are consistent with SEC filings.
- Monitor the company’s institutional ownership, trading trends, and target investors and stay apprised of market sentiment and reactions to company and industry developments; communicate important developments to executive committee.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of analyst models and valuation analysis; keep management apprised of Street expectations.
- Analyze the financial performance of company peers and summarize for senior management.
- Help support external relationships such as the New York Stock Exchange, specialists, rating agencies and banks; assist with communication to board of directors as appropriate.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the company’s investor relations program through the quality of sell-side analyst coverage, the addition of new institutional owners, and quality of overall shareholder base.
- Track external meetings to help evaluate breadth and effectiveness of IR approach to help align with strategy.
- Help prepare annual report (graphics, tables, etc.) and help write annual shareholders’ letter.
- Maintain and update investor relations section of the company website.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a detailed-oriented environment and to interact with various constituencies internally and externally.
- Strong finance experience in a professional business environment is ideal
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate across functions and team work
- Flexible to work across time zones
- Proactive individual who should take initiative with an analytical bent of mind.
- Experience in highly analytical financial management roles including investor relations, sell-side equity research, buy-side analyst position, or corporate communications.
- FP&A experience is preffered
- CFA /CA/MBA finance
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.