Digital Media - Budapest, 06
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
This person will work in a global digital marketing team reporting into a Vice President working in the same team. S/he will support the digital marketing team in managing the website, launching online campaigns and promoting via multiple social media channels. S/he will deliver digital marketing services to the global marketing team for all business lines. S/he requires a strong digital marketing background and an interest in latest web trends.
- Support the management of the corporate website/s
- Launch product, research, corporate and event campaigns
- Use the company content management system (Web CMS) to build new landing pages, blogs and schedule press releases and papers
- Understand and implement key SEO practices
- Support social media activity and promote all campaigns and relevant news for all business lines on social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Work with global stakeholders covering index, analytics, ESG and real estate business lines, wealth management and factor businesses and research and marketing content
- Work closely with the content team on research launches, including blogs and research papers
- Manage the marketing calendar, ensuring all campaigns are included and relevant resources are secured
- Work with the design team when launching digital campaigns, ensuring all imagery used is on brand, consistent and fresh
- Work with the webmasters to fix any bugs found on msci.com, raise Jira tickets, test updates and oversee their completion
- University degree in Marketing, Finance or related discipline
- 4-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience of working in a financial services or investment institution
- Web content management systems (Web CMS) experience (Liferay experience would be beneficial)
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Social media experience (specifically LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Office
- Fluency in English essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects/plans and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and confident when speaking with stakeholders
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.