Client Service Analyst - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Analytics Client Service Analyst to join our Client Coverage organization in Mumbai.
The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. Team members are responsible for responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational, and technical questions on both analytical and benchmark products. Client contact is primarily via telephone and email. Client service analysts will need to work closely with Senior Client Service Members, Sales and consultants to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodology raised via the Client Service Line (Phone) or E-mail.
- Pass required levels of training to the satisfaction of your manager.
- Log all client activity using MSCI's Client Relationship Management Software with consistent quality and attention to detail
- Employees must be available to work Central European Hours
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts and methodologies to clients and senior management is a must
- Client facing skills – an ability to quickly gain the clients trust
- Client Orientated – demonstrate ownership for the clients issue, be seen as the Client’s champion within MSCI
- Execution – well organized, ask questions, raise potential problems early
- Problem solving skills; Technology proficient: Numerical analysis using Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with constant interruptions. Candidate must be able to keep track of multiple issues without leaving issues unresolved
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Relevant experience is a plus
- A numerate Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field.
- CFA, FRM is a plus
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.