ESG Research - Paris, A8
MSCI ESG Research, part of MSCI Inc, is seeking to expand its global ESG Research analyst team. The senior research analyst is expected to have a strong knowledge in general and emerging ESG trends and specific knowledge about the dominant ESG issues for selected industries. The senior analyst will investigate and assess core ESG risks faced by the industries and evaluate performance along the key benchmarks for large publicly traded companies globally.
- Content leadership: generate 5-7 industry, country, or issue reports annually; identify emerging ESG issues.
- Analyze and oversee quality of research reports for 50-70 companies annually
- Represent ESG Research as client meetings and external events
- Contribute to ongoing methodological improvements in the ratings model
- Oversee the quality of analytical model and output across own industry
- Strong background in research and analysis
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experienced at presenting results of research in public settings industry knowledge: materials, energy, financials, industry expertise open for discussion
- 3-5 years full-time professional experience in: ESG research industry, or Financial services experience that includes exposure to ESG investment products, or Analytical roles within key industries, or Relevant public policy or academic or NGO experience Desired Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelors' degree required Advanced degree in related field (Masters or PhD) or CFA is preferred but not required
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.