Sales Specialist - London,
- Focus on UK Investment Banks, helping build the revenue stream from index data, research and trading licenses. Achieve agreed targets within the UK Investment Bank territory. Work closely with other functions (business management unit, research, marketing, client service etc) and within the wider EMEA and global sales teams. Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Creation and timely execution of pipeline
- Achieve targeted revenue goals in a high pressure sales environment
- Strategic Planning with an Account
- Collaborate with UK Banks to design custom MSCI Index content for derivatives issuance
- New Product Placement
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI Inc products and methodologies
- Inform all clients about MSCI Inc. products, announcements, projects, etc.
- Work with other departments (Client service, Legal, Contracts, Billing, etc) to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
- Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, finalized contracts, etc Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Marketing, Sales, Research and Product Development groups
- Thorough understanding of Equity Derivatives with experience of Structured Products and Quantitative Investment Strategies
- Relevant sales experience with a proven record of accomplishment, gained in the financial service industry
- Experience dealing with major international Investment Banks and other client types
- Superior communication and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong sales closing skills and proven record for exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of the global equity markets, factor investing and the growing importance of ESG criteria and screens
- A self starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a global team
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Masters Degree and/or CFA charter holder preferred
- Extensive travel to client sites
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.