Marketing Specialist - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MSCI Hosted Events and Conferences Support
Work with the central events and marketing team to:
- Develop HTML invites, manage invitations and acceptance lists
- Publish events summaries on msci.com
- Schedule pre-briefing events calls
- Set-up and manage webinars
- Monitor and maintain conference tracking document
- Assist with regional (EMEAI) MSCI hosted events (catering, collateral, badges)
- Print and ship materials and exhibition stands for major conferences
- Provide tracking data and post-event analysis
- Press Release and Product Launch Support
Work with the ESG marketing and digital marketing teams to:
- Draft and distribute HTML news alerts or newsletters, manage recipient lists
- Post webpages, releases, blogs, product factsheets or research reports to the website
- Work with third party networks to promote announcements
- Work with internal communications team to promote announcements to staff
- Monitor media coverage and provide tracking data
Work with the ESG marketing and internal communications team to:
Work with design team to update and maintain collateral
Record marketing campaigns in Salesforce, develop dashboards and provide reports
Manage and maintain collateral on Sharepoint
Support post-campaign reports and end-of-year reviews
Invoicing and budget tracking
Support the ESG marketing team to track and manage marketing budget:
- Track projected, allocated and spent line items
- Work with service provides and the finance team to track and process invoices
Support the ESG marketing heads in analyzing marketing and ESG trends:
- Support data collection and analysis
- Help develop presentations for sales and senior management
- Based in the Budapest or Mumbai office
- Qualifications: Degree in Marketing or any related field of study
- Experience with HTML and emailing preferred
- Familiarity with SalesForce and Pardot a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Comfortable speaking with internal and external clients
- Detailed oriented, team player with an interest in ESG
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.