Data Developer (Perl) - Budapest, 06
- The performance attribution data system is a service that delivers portfolios and constituent data in a normalized format.
- This will be used by several applications to implement analysis on these portfolios.
- You will be working on tools, enhancements and refactoring existing codes.
- You will design and implement ETL like tools in Perl.
- You will maintain and further develop UI tools in Python.
- Complete code enhancements for the existing processes.
- A bachelor degree or higher in computer science or finance.
- 2-5 years programming experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Perl programming.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix environment.
- Good knowledge of relational databases preferably Oracle.
- Experience with any version control system preferably GIT.
- Excellent English Communication skills.
Duo to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an andividual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.