Junior Solutions Management Business Analyst - Budapest, 06
- Analyse and document client data requirements and develop business logic to address their needs.
- Work closely with global teams to provide an integrated and automated solution.
- Coordinate and take an active role in implementation and development projects, conduct related communication in a professional way both externally and internally.
- Work in tandem with the core development teams in realizing and maintaining a stable data channel.
- Help the Operations team in addressing any issues by leveraging solution and relationship experience.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of capital markets, financial indices and financial data.
- Ability to understand complex IT systems.
- Knowledge of market data vendors and financial data management practices is a plus.
- Experience and interactions with data systems and/or business intelligence solutions is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a result oriented, team-driven organization.
- Strong Excel skills.
- SQL is an advantage.
- Python 2, 3 or later is a plus.
- Fluent English is required.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.