Equity Analytics Intern - Monterrey, NLE
We are currently seeking an Equity Analytics Intern to join our Data & Content Services team in Monterrey.
- Support the Equity Production for Analytics team achieve organizational goals.
- Becoming an integral link to the overall success of MSCI products.
- Get in contact with various financial data platforms and analytical packages.
- Working with state of the art equity models with leading research and data.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative and project management skills.
- Technical skills a must Microsoft Office, SQL. CA-PPM a plus.
- Strong interest in financial markets, products, and risk management.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or other similar concentration.
- Work experience a plus, not a must.
- At least 8th semester of finance, economics, math, statistics, or related major.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.