Reconciliation Analyst - Mumbai,
- Timely extraction of MSCI underlying products from the websites/database and a detailed reconciliation and analysis of the same.
- Identify duplicate accounts based on the opportunities, contacts, location, client type, business etc.
- Co-ordinate with the Key account managers/Senior account managers to confirm the outcomes and seek their approval to merge records.
Participate in ad hoc projects.
- University / College degree is necessary. Relevant professional qualification desirable
- Capital markets background, preferably with prior experience of the finance industry in a similar role
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Investigative and creative approach to problem solving
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.