Sales Operations Analyst - Budapest, 06
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The MSCI Sales Operations Team offers critical strategic and day-to-day support to the Sales Coverage and is actively involved in all aspects of the business across all functions and regions. The team is responsible for preparation and approval of wide range of legal documents working closely with Legal Department, provides a point of control to ensure correct booking of sales revenues liasing with Finance Teams and ensures timely delivery of data to MSCI's clients of all business units. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to expand our team in Budapest on a permanent basis. In this role, our new team member will work closely with Sales and Sales Support Teams covering clients in EMEA region.
- Provide day-to-day support to Sales Coverage in connection with the preparation and booking of license agreements, manage close relationship to Sales Coverage to improve turnaround time of legal contracts
- Prepare, review and approve a range of legal documents across business units, including reviews of terms and conditions in conjunction with Sales Coverage and Legal
- Based on the signed contracts, provide Sales Coverage with opportunity management support including all aspects of the opportunity entry, cancellations for both new and renewal opportunities, act as point of control to ensure correct booking of sales revenues in Sales Force
- Liaise with Account Receivables to ensure prompt resolution of client payment or contractual issues including refunds, unapplied cash receipts
- Permission and set delivery of products, data and software, resolves product delivery issues
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis on questions related to internal and external revenue reporting
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as liaison with Product Management on product initiatives
- Liaise with Management of Information Systems to enhance technology and solve system issues
- University / College degree
- Finance background, preferably with prior experience of the finance industry in a similar role
- 1-3 years post education professional experience
- Fluency in English
- SalesForce knowledge is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Investigative and creative approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.