Java Developer (Real Time Index) - Budapest,
The candidate will be primarily in charge of developing low latency real time calculation systems using state of the art technologies. He or she should have experience in handling real time market data system.
If selected, you will work as part of a delivery focused and talented software development team responsible for designing, developing and supporting the real time index system.
You will use cutting edge software development techniques and technologies, following the best practices of the industry.
- Implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant real time calculation engine and market data processor.
- Apply complex software design patterns using the latest Java technologies.
- Implement software testing frameworks. (unit/non regression/user acceptance)
- Performance tuning on the real time system.
- A University Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 4+ years professional experience developing applications with Java technologies.
- In depth knowledge in Java performance tuning and concurrency.
- Web interface development. E.g. bootstrap, jquery, EXT
- Apache Ignite knowledge.
- Fluent English.
- Hands on development experience with Reuters or IDC market data system is a plus.
- Hands on experience in low latency streaming data processing is a plus.
Duo to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discriminiation on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.