Financial Planning and Analysis_On contract for 6 months - Mumbai,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Support the Corporate FP&A by providing both proactive and reactive financial insight, analysis and process improvement ideas
- Generate financial reports, both routine and ad-hoc
Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets
- Assist in the preparation and explanation of the P&L to management
- Assist in various process improvement and automation projects
- Assist in preparation of business plans, including annual operating plans, periodic forecasts
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Understanding of Finance concepts and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in providing accurate and detailed financial analysis in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Demonstrated internal customer service skill
- Proactive individual who should take initiative with an analytical bent of mind
- CA or MBA finance
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.