Solutions Management Reporting Developer - Monterrey, NLE
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MSCI is seeking an associate level Solutions Engineer as part of our Global Solutions Management team. As a member of our team, this candidate will be responsible for all aspects of client report development from the specification and design process to final implementation and testing. The Solutions Engineer will work with Implementation Managers and Consultants across all our regions, EMEA, Asia, and Americas; and market segments, including banks and brokerages, hedge funds, asset managers, wealth managers and pension plans. The Solutions Engineer interacts closely with internal organizations and customers to deliver value to the client implementation, while also working closely with our product development teams on extensions to the standard product offering.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
- The ideal candidate should therefore be attracted to work in a global team and have acquired strong technical skills with a basic knowledge of financial risk management methods. The candidate should also be productive and creative with an ability to thrive in a global organization.
- Develop extensive knowledge of MSCI products and tools.
- Interpret customer requirements and consultant report specifications.
- Develop PDF and Excel report templates with iterative client feedback. Enhance existing templates and develop new product lines.
- Participate in an evolving and diverse global team.
- Be willing to travel abroad for training or for client meetings.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in EMEA hours (12:30pm to 8:30 pm)
Specific Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Excellent English communication skills
- Programming experience in Java.
- Experience with XML and Unix Shell scripting.
- Familiar with Autosys and version control.
- At least 3 years’ experience with business system development/ implementation experience and a good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Risk Management background is a plus.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.