Real Estate Client Service Analyst - Monterrey, NLE
The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. Team members are responsible for responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational, and technical questions on both analytical and benchmark products. Client contact is primarily via telephone and email, but occasional travel may be required for on-site presentations or trainings. Client service analysts work closely with account managers and consultants to develop and maintain client relationships.
• Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodology raised via the Client Service Line (Phone) or E-mail.
• Become a functional expert in real estate performance analysis products. Keep abreast of MSCI research and be able to discuss market trends with clients.
• Log all client activity using MSCI's Client Relationship Management Software.
• Employees are responsible for a) coordinating with Global Client Service team members to ensure seamless and quick resolution of issues (24x5), b) routing queries to the appropriate second tier support teams while keeping clients updated on the status of the query, and c) collaborating with other Client Service teams globally to help address ad hoc requests from global Sales and Consultant teams.
• Participate in developing client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised by clients and maintain relationships by ensuring relevant product and model information is shared with clients
• Keep up with current events and trends in the market place
• Employees must be available to work in any of the available shifts covering New York or San Francisco hours ( 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST or 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST)
• 100% English written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts and methodologies to clients and senior management is a must.
• Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem solving skills; knowledge of performance measurement and analysis techniques is highly desirable.
• Technology proficient: candidate must have the ability and desire to learn and troubleshoot software and analytical issues.
• A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with constant interruptions. Candidate must be able to keep track of multiple issues without leaving issues unresolved.
• 0-3 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, or similar subject.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.