Index Planning and Projects - Monterrey, NLE
Index Planning and Projects
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
The Americas Index Planning and Projects Sr. Associate will be an important contributor to the Index Products team in the Americas region through the management of two key business processes:
- Americas Index project pipeline and prioritization process
- Manage the full portfolio of index projects in the region, ensuring that they are adequately presented, resourced, prioritized and meeting timelines.
- Work closely with colleagues within product and other functional teams (coverage, research, technology, project management, etc) to ensure timely progression of projects through appropriate channels as well as timely communication of updates and/or escalation.
- Represent the Americas Index Products team in the various forums associated with the discussion, approval and prioritization of index projects.
- Americas Index tactical planning process
- Manage the portfolio of America’s tactical plans through a systematic process that allows for the effective planning and tracking of the teams tactical initiatives.
- Ensure that the team follows the established process to discuss, finalize and communicate tactical plans in a timely fashion (e.g., Q2 plans should be discussed, agreed upon, and communicated to Coverage well ahead the start of Q2).
- Collaborative and team oriented with the ability to establish and maintain clear lines of transparent communication with colleagues at various functions, levels and locations across the firm.
- Take-charge, positive attitude with strong leadership and exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in consulting, project management, or strategy within the financial services industry is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of the global markets, investment strategy and the various uses of indexes in the investment process is a strong plus.
- Exceptional English language skills.
- At least 7 years of work experience.
- Strong Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or similar subject.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.