SAP Compliance Specialist - Budapest, 06
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The SAP Compliance Specialist is part of the newly formed Segregation of Duties (SoD) team within Internal Audit department, primarily responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of SAP related compliance activities, related to Segregation of Duties (SoD) and Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX) compliance programs. SoD function is newly introduced to MSCI in 2017 with SAP implementation. The SAP Compliance Specialist will participate in the effort to elevate the process to next level including: sourcing and implementing SoD tool, automating control environment, embedding SoD concept in the control framework of a NYSE listed technology company.
- Serve as a key member of the group internal audit team headquartered in New York and assist in completing the annual SoD and SOX plan
- Assist in development, planning and execution of the SoD plan. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in determining approach for mitigation and remediation of SoD risks
- Assist in executing of annual SoD compliance plan
- Mitigate identified SoD risks
- Evaluate GRC tools and assist in procurement, implementation
- Lead the remediation efforts
- Assist in internal audits including operational, financial, technology and governance related engagements in addition to other special projects
- Collaboration with audit team members, IT functions and business owners to ensure SoD compliance. Activities include identifying new SoD risks, establishing effective controls, executing mitigating controls
- Monitoring of business processes to identify changes in risk profiles or deterioration in the control environment and assist in providing recommendations in order to remediate emerging risks
- Continuous contribution to improve SoD compliance activities enhancing its effectiveness
- May require limited travel (5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or computer science (advanced degree preferred)
- Professional certification (SAP Certificates, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent) or advanced degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in SAP Segregation of Duties or SAP Security or as a SAP Business Process Super User
- Any combination of the above is a plus
- Experience in multinational working environment is a plus
- Audit or operational experience in SAP ERP systems and knowledge of audit and data analysis software (IDEA, ACL, and MetricStream) is a plus
- Basic understanding of SAP Security Authorization concept and role build principles
- Basic understanding of SAP Security structures (i.e. Transaction codes, Roles, Authorizations)
- Understanding of SAP ERP is a must, SAP GRC or equivalent 3rd party solution is a plus
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Problem solving, proactive mindset, ability to objectively and critically evaluate business scenarios, identify emerging problems and translate analysis into action
- Sound analytical skills, advanced command of MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively share information and work collaboratively in virtual environment
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.