Sales & Office Support - Milan,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
This role is ideally suited to an analytical individual that would like to gain exposure to the financial services sales industry. Opportunities for growth lie within the Sales Support Team supporting our Sales groups in the Southern and Eastern European Region.
- Supporting a team of Sales Specialists in their sales efforts:
- Qualifying sales leads who contact MSCI
- Support frontline Sales colleagues with index data and analyses. This will include proactively seeking support and data from other departments in the company.
- Pre-sales: Reviewing accounts and supporting the creation of sales proposals
- Coordinating contract preparation and following through to ensure delivery of the data
- Prioritizing demands from the Sales Specialists and coordinating with the other departments: Legal, Operations, Finance to ensure timely execution
- Helping to support and coordinate sales campaigns carried out by the Sales teams. This may include:
- Using internal databases to prepare revenue analysis to aid contract negotiations
- Using internal and external databases to prepare market opportunity analysis to aid sales efforts
- Calling prospective clients
- Informing our clients of latest improvements to our products
- Helping to coordinate sales campaigns (reporting)
- Helping the team in executing custom index sales:
- Understanding client requirements
- Check feasibility on the index and get a price quote from the Custom Index team
- Coordinate the preparation of contracts
- Place orders for supplies and keep Milan office running from facility point of view
- Event management
- Business Continuity activities
- Supporting Office Head occasionally
- BA in Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, Economics etc.)
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English (any other European language is a plus)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines
- Communicative and outgoing personality who wants to be involved in the life of a multinational company
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.