EMEA Talent Management Lead - Budapest, 06
For more than 40 years, MSCI's research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world's leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
As MSCI continues to grow, we are very focused on our ability to attract, develop and retain talent. The Global Talent Management function has become a key driver in helping to shape the Firm's approach and strategy in these areas. The EMEA Talent Management Lead will have the opportunity to fully engage in all aspects of continuing to shape and execute upon this strategy.
- Build strong relationships with and be the 'trusted advisor' and Talent Management consultant for regional HR Partners and managers to understand local challenges and opportunities in developing and retaining talent.
- Collaborate with local HR Partners to identify solutions to address local and regional needs while leveraging global programs and content.
- Lead and manage local, regional and function / product line Development Plans by partnering with HR Leads and business leaders. This involves being a 'trusted advisor' to HR Partners on all things to do with Talent Management (with particular emphasis on L&D).
- Deliver a range of professional and people development skills topics including Success@MSCI (MSCI's framework that guides our high performance culture strategic goal through high levels of engagement) and management / leadership development programs, both in-person, virtual and online learning across the region.
- Collaborate on the design of curriculum for Success@MSCI, management and leadership development ongoing with the program owners.
- Be the Program Lead for specific learning programs, responsible for agreeing the delivery plan and schedule with the other Regional TM Leads and Global Head of L&D and delivering programs locally and regionally.
- Design new learning programs and update existing content to enable high-quality learning programs are delivered across the region.
- Identify regional needs and deliver professional skills programs within the region. Leverage global program and relevant programs in other functions, e.g., Sales & Client Service.
- Participate in the design and development of new global talent management programs and processes.
- Oversee the implementation of the Success@MSCI framework deliverables within the region, including goal setting, frequent check-ins, quarterly summaries, feedback and career development. Partner with local HR Partners in coaching managers to use the Success@MSCI framework effectively and in driving engagement and performance of our people.
- Collaborate and coordinate with members of the Global TM team to provide local and regional feedback on the Success@MSCI framework components, implement enhancements and deliver local training sessions for employees and managers related to the Success@MSCI framework.
- Manage third-party vendor and consulting relationships as needed.
- BA in related field or business
- 7-10 years in similar Talent Management or L&D roles
- Proven TM consultant, training deliverer and program designer
- Solid demonstrated strengths in communicating effectively at all levels, developing and nurturing others, coaching managers on developing their teams and thinking innovatively and strategically about talent development
- Experience in:
- partnering with HR Partners, managers and employees at all levels as their Talent Management trusted advisor and solutions provider
- designing and delivering in-person and online learning programs, particularly management and leadership development programs
- implementing and administering performance management and talent and succession management processes
- collaborating with stakeholders
- Familiarity with HR systems a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry a plus
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.