Test Engineer - Budapest,
- The candidate will have opportunity to work on innovative financial applications utilizing the latest technologies and will be responsible for understanding client needs and for ensuring that product specifications and functionality fulfill client needs. The members of our Functional QA team have the opportunity to contribute in a broad set of roles including: developing test plans and test cases, verifying web service components, and implementing and using automated test tools.
- The candidate will be exposed on a daily basis to a range of topics in the following areas:
- Perform test case management activities and track test requirement coverage.
- Analyze defects found during testing to identify likely root cause and create defect reports.
- Create, maintain and execute manual tests.
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation.
- Develop, monitor, and intervene on automated test framework for workflow, web services, and user interfaces.
- Work with Product and Development teams to develop and execute test plans.
- Work with Release Engineers to ensure smooth delivery of our applications to our clients.
- Analyze our applications to identify key areas for automation.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the daily test processes.
- BS in Computer Science / Math / Statistics / Finance or a related field. Prefer Master's degree.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in software quality assurance, functional and API based testing and test automation.
- Experience writing large scale service testing frameworks focused on functionality, resiliency, and performance.
- Programming knowledge. (Java or Scala is preferred)
- Experience testing web services.
- Platform skills: Linux
- Tools: Gradle, Stash, JIRA.
- Financial software testing experience is a plus.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.