Senior QA Analyst - Budapest,
- Analyse requirements specifications for impact on the existing system as well as for gaps, testability, and applicability to stated use cases.
- Work with Product and Development teams to develop and review test plans for coverage, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Analyse our applications to identify key areas for automation.
- Create, maintain and execute automated and manual tests for workflow, web services, and user interfaces.
- Analyse defects found during testing to identify likely root cause, and document and communicate findings for further action.
- Design and operate a suite of tests used in validating the performance and stability of platform release candidates.
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation.
- Perform test case management activities and track test requirement coverage.
- Monitor/create performance test suites that run within performance testing environment, and work closely with developer teams to identify issues and key areas for improvement and optimization.
- Provide production support to the Operations and Application Support teams, work with Release Engineers to ensure smooth delivery of our applications to our clients.
- Troubleshoot performance-related issues, identifying underlying problematic components, and communicating with other development teams to resolve.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science /Math/Statistics/Finance or a computer related field.
- 5+ years overall Software QA and test automation experience.
- Programming knowledge. (Preferred Java or Scala)
- Good working knowledge of both Unix and Windows operating systems environments.
- Good understanding in some of the following technologies: Selenium, WebDriver, TestFX, TestComplete test frameworks. Tools: Gradle, Stash, JIRA, Jenkins, Hudson, Eclipse IDE, TeamCity.
- Experience with C#, XML a plus
- Database experience is a plus - Oracle/MSSQL skills.
- High degree of motivation, with strong written and oral communications skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task, excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to working within a rapidly evolving state-of-the-art software architecture and strong multitasking abilities.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.