Junior Information Security Operator - Budapest,
For more than 40 years, MSCI's research-based indexes and analytics have
helped the world's leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at http://www.msci.com/.
Junior Information Security Operator will provide critical management and reporting services on a variety of Information Security platforms. This includes: configuration, tool creation (scripts, procedures, and templates), defining reports, and recommending best practices and procedures.
- Hands-on performing the security operational activities.
- Hands-on performing threat and Malware analysis.
- Performing DLP incidents review and monitoring.
- Developing procedures, methods, reports, and scripts to facilitate the monitoring and measurement of enterprise-wide IT security solutions.
- Pro-active follow up on potential security risks and incidents.
- Configuring and monitoring of security infrastructure.
- Vulnerability scanning and reporting.
- Monitoring of various log sources and identifying risks and issues.
- Creating event log dashboards, reports and alerts.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Relevant Technical Security Certifications is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of practical experience in some of the technologies listed below:
- Intrusion detection systems.
- Security incident / event management systems.
- Firewall rule base audit tools.
- Anti-virus or anti-malware technologies.
- Log analysis software.
- Various operating systems. (e.g. Windows and Linux)
- Basic scripting capabilities are an advantage.
- Possess a high level overview of risk-intelligence and security awareness.
- Be capable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- End point security.
- Encryption technology.
- Database Security.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.