Temporary SAP Project Support (6 month fix term) - Budapest, 06
For more than 40 years, MSCI's research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world's leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The Temporary SAP Project Support Specialist will be responsible for data and contract management activities in SAP and assisting the Finance team with any ad hoc tasks as required. Position is for a fix term of 6 months.
- Maintain and manage SAP contract review queue
- Review and approve contracts in SAP
- Assist with reconciliations between SalesForce, SAP and RevPro, help maintaining the issue tracker
- Assist with data collection and calculations required for the new accounting guidance adoption and reporting
- Bsc or Msc in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years in Finance or Sales Operations
- Undergraduates are also welcome!
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong MS Excel skill is a must
- High attention to detail, highly organized and good analytics
- Team player and desire to work effectively with diverse cultures in a global organization
- Ability to follow procedures in a logical and organized manner
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.