Global IT Operations Lead - Budapest,
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MSCI is seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of VP: Head of Global End User Services Field Support. This position reports to the global head of End User Services and will be responsible for the standards, process and ongoing operations of MSCI's end user field operations with an organization distributed across three continents.
- Planning and managing IT Operations within three regions for all MSCI office locations.
- Oversight and governance of remote hands support for IMACD & Break Fix operations.
- Strategic and tactical planning for office specific end user support activities.
- Management of staffing Capacity/Forecasting process to provide just in time technology inventory for all regions.
- Efficient with Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, ‘Follow-me-print’, image and patching operations.
- Able to support Apple & Microsoft operating systems.
- Intermediate in the development of end user ITIL framework and workflows.
- Familiar with the operations and hardware associated with main distribution office technology rooms.
- Mgmt. of user device inventory, both physical and logical attributes.
- Vendor management of contracts, proposals, service delivery and associated partnership duties.
Desired experience and qualifications:
To successfully perform the responsibilities outlined above, the individual in this position will need broad and substantive technical and management experience and competence. MSCI seeks the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in mid-to-large enterprise or technology organizations.
- 4+ years of demonstrated management responsibility over geographically dispersed technical staff.
- 4+ years of responsibility for managing large and small end user programs and services providers.
- Demonstrated capability in measurement, monitoring, and automation of systems and services.
- Minimum of two prior technology implementation projects spanning multiple locations including technology facilities and business offices, preferably spanning at least two major geographies. (e.g., North America, Europe, Asia)
- Substantive experience negotiating operating agreements with vendors large and small of services and products for end users.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.