Junior Sales - MSCI Analytics Products
- Prospecting Researching the territory to identify potential new clients
- Pro-active outreach to prospective clients with the goal of setting up meetings for the Sales Specialists
- Pre-sales process management Set-up and participate in prospective client product demonstrations
- New product placement support
- Regular communication with USA-based Client Coverage team
- Pre-sales analysis, market analysis, competitor research.
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Work with other departments (Product Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that all client requirements are covered in product demonstrations
- This position may require occasional travel to our other offices for training
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to develop dialogue with prospective clients
- 2+ of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in a sales development role including territory research, prospect identification and lead follow up
- Direct prospect outreach experience (cold calls and email) preferred
- MBA, MFE, Master's Degree and/or CFA charter holder is a plus
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.
Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research.
MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at www.msci.com
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our office is located in the Goregaon suburb of Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The office is primarily technology and data services but has representation from all groups.
The New York office is MSCI's Global Headquarters, the second largest office after Mumbai. It is located in downtown Manhattan, next to the World Trade Center memorial site. The office is also home to our CEO and several of our Executive Committee members.
The London office is located in the historic Spitalfields market area of East London, between the City of London and Shoreditch. It is our third largest office after Mumbai and New York.